Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: My mom is silly!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MorknMindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! Your mom sounds a little like me. Rachel was getting ready for bed last night and I reminded her that she should brush Stacy's hair a little and get her pajamas on too so she'd be comfortable for the night.

  2. #2
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    That's awsome! I am glad your mom is supportive of your collection! So is mine, she is debating on whether or not to get a doll for herself...but I think I am going to surprise her with a Kaya doll. Anything native american she goes crazy for!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Gotta love my mom! hehehehe. I told her that my AGs are all in their nighties, and she said it's time for them to go to bed. She said to make sure they don't stay up and read or watch tv. She said that I will have trouble tomorrow if they don't get some sleep because they'll all be acting up. She also told me that they told her that they were getting cramped all sitting in the corner of my bed.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •